Mobile collaboration allows communication between multiple parties in different remote locations. It uses devices that feature video, audio, and image mark-up capabilities.
Traditional videoconferencing is held in boardrooms and offices, and does not offer all of these capabilities.
Aviation Maintenance Software provides mobile collaboration features that enable aircraft inspectors and technicians to communicate and collaborate from distant sites. Some examples of these functionalities are:
- Aviation inspection checklist
- Screen capture
- Mobile optimized high definition real-time audio and video streaming
- Session audio and video recording
- Project deliverables status notifications
- Mobile support for uploading and downloading images and videos
- Enhanced data storage and reporting